X Factor boy band Union J are hoping to follow in the footsteps of One Direction and they seem to be on the right track with the ladies at least.
The cute foursome performed Coldplay’s Fix You. No dancers, just four boys who dedicated there performance to the armed forces.
Tulisa told them: “Brilliant song choice, brilliant performance” and after District3’s earlier performance she said it was a battle of the boy bands but was sitting on the fence.
“I can’t call it,” she said.
Gary Barlow was impressed and commented: “Good job tonight guys. You just look right”.
He told the boys that we were witnessing, “something big about to happen”.
Nicole Scherzinger also praised the boys’ performance, although it was hard to hear what she said over the noise of the crowd!
The group’s mentor Louis Walsh was over the moon with the lads’ performance and said: “Lift the phones and vote”
The lads were happy with the judges’ comments but when asked about the battle of the boy bands said: “Everyone is in competition with each other”.
The boys are still getting over being in the bottom two a few weeks ago and don’t want to be in that situation again.
Will their fans fix it for them to survive another week? Tune in on Sunday at 8pm on STV and ITV to find out.
All the contestants’ performances will be available to download from iTunes after the sixth Live Show.
You can save your favourite act by voting for them.
More About Union J
- Union J heading for party in Scotland this weekend
- X Factor's Union J start tour of Scotland with gig in Aberdeen
- AXed X Factor band Union J don’t think Christopher Maloney should win
- X Factor judge Louis Walsh reveals Union J sadness
- X Factor semi-final round up: Drama as Union J out of competition
- X Factor round-up: James Arthur, Jahmene and Christopher Maloney in final
- Union J already showing One Direction style
- X Factor: Union J dedicates song to singer's Royal Marines brother
- X-Factor: The birth of new boybands