Two years ago, X Factor hopeful Jade Richards got to the Judges Houses but failed to make it through to the Live Shows.
This year, the 23-year-old from Fife is hoping for a better result.
Tonight she performed Bruno Mars' When I was Your Man, and insisted that this time: "It's kind of make or break."
And for judge Louis Walsh, she'd done more than enough. "I think you've got your mojo back," he said. "I think it was a fantastic audition. I'm going to say yes."
The other judges agreed, granting Jade four 'yes' votes and a pass to the arena stage tomorrow night.
That'll be good news for host Dermot O'Leary, who said last year that he was shocked she hadn't made it through to the Live Shows.
And Jade already has another fan in Nicole Scherzinger. Speaking about this year's audition, Nicole said: "She's going to be on fire when we go to the arenas."
But will she crack under the pressure? Find out tomorrow night when X Factor returns to STV at 8pm.
More About X Factor Top Section
- Nicholas McDonald, Luke Friend and Sam Bailey make X Factor Final
- Do YOU have The X Factor?
- X Factor result: Rough Copy voted off in Semi-Final, Luke Friend saved
- X Factor winner’s single proceeds to support two charities
- Rough Copy thank fans for ‘believing in us’ after X Factor axe
- Sharon Osbourne ‘upset’ after X Factor semi-final result
- X Factor Final song choices revealed