MK1, Simon and Lotte, failed to let their nerves get the better of them as they performed at the Judges’ Houses.
The pair brought out the best in each other when they took to the X Factor stage, putting all of their energy into a Just Be Good To Me, by Professor Green.
Having made it through to the Judges’ Houses in Las Vegas the London based pair, who originally auditioned as a trio, worked hard to impress Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne.
And despite admitting to nerves in previous performances, MK1’s performance impressed the Judges.
Sharon said she loved their confidence, adding, “I think they’re great together.”
Simon raised eyebrows after coming on stage with a cast on his leg. The singer said he had hurt his foot while playing football, but said he was still up for performing for the Judges.
But will their performance tonight be enough to take them through to the next round of X Factor?
We’ll find out if MK1 will be one of the Groups that Louis takes through to the Live Shows tomorrow night.
More About MK1
- Back to normality for aXed X Factor contestants
- One Direction lads had words of advice for aXed X Factor act MK1
- X Factor duo MK1 reveal they are devastated for Jade Ellis
- MK1 didn't want to be X Factor divas
- X Factor eXcitement as MK1 head to Campus in Glasgow on Sunday
- AXed X Factor hopefuls MK1 praise mentor Louis Walsh
- X Factor judge Tulisa sad to see MK1 go home