Tulisa Contostavlos practically jumped for joy tonight when she found out she has been given the Girls as her Judges’ Houses category on X Factor.
The panellist won the show last year with her girl group Little Mix, and she clearly thinks she has seen winner potential among this year’s female contestants too, as she excitedly received the news from show boss Simon Cowell.
Taking a much-anticipated phone call from Simon, Tulisa screamed: “Get in there. Thank you very much Simon, I won’t let you down.”
The glamorous judge added: “Before, I said to myself there is no way I can win two years in a row, never going to happen.
“But my category is so strong that it’s actually possible.”
Tulisa’s right; she’s got some real contenders for the X Factor crown this year in her six female hopefuls.
She’ll be narrowing down the acts next weekend once again, choosing from young mum Jade Ellis, Essex teen Amy Mottram,17-year-old Jade Collins, singer-songwriter Lucy Spraggan,16-year-old Ella Henderson and Leanne Robinson.
X Factor returns next weekend when we’ll see the judges taken their six acts to different parts of the world, where they’ll put them through their paces at Judges’ Houses. They'll be given a hand by Sharon Osbourne, Ne-Yo, Cheryl Cole and Tinie Tempah.
Who will make it? Tune in at 8pm and 7.40pm on Saturday and Sunday to find out!
More About Ella Henderson
- X Factor star Ella Henderson praised for stunning NTAs performance
- X Factor’s Ella Henderson 'excited and honoured' to perform at NTA awards
- X Factor star Ella Henderson performs at Amy Winehouse ball
- Ella Henderson is relieved to have left The X Factor
- X Factor Tulisa is 'devastated' to have lost Ella
- Niall Horan shocked and upset by X Factor Ella Henderson’s eXit
- X Factor results show seven: Shock as Ella Henderson is voted off