X Factor contestant Zoe Alexander has landed a role in Doctor Who, after her furious rant at X Factor judges made her a minor celebrity.
Zoe, who worked as a Pink tribute act when she appeared on The X Factor, was spotted filming scenes in Newport for the BBC science fiction series.
Earlier this year she hit headlines after she was rejected from The X Factor in the early stages of the competition.
She began by performing So What, by Pink, but failed to impress judges Louis Walsh, Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and Nicole Scherzinger.
When they then invited her to sing again, her performance of Emeli Sandé's Next to Me still didn't win them over and all four judges chose to send her home.
Unimpressed by their decision, Zoe threw the microphone on the stage and stormed off - before returning to tell the judges exactly what she thought of them.
She then pushed a cameraman as she left the stage.
But now it seems the Welsh singer is in a better mood after starting a new career as an actress.
She told Wales Online: "It's great to be working on Doctor Who - the people are a lot nicer than some you get to meet working in TV.
"I'm loving it but I'm hoping that this is just a start for me."
- David Tennant is the most popular Doctor Who
- X Factor hopeful lashes out and shouts profanities after rejection
- Photos of Doctor Who’s new companion have been unveiled
People who read this story also read
- X Factor: Union J and District3 feud escalates with boy band battle
- Nicole Scherzinger is winning the fashion war says Louis Walsh
- Louis Walsh: Steve Brookstein is nothing more than a pub singer
- Jade Ellis remains positive after X Factor elimination
- X Factor judges reveal all at Rylan Clark's Halloween party