GMD3 and Triple J stood out for all the right reasons during their first X Factor auditions, and the two bands proved that they have what it takes to go all the way with an impressive performance at Boot Camp.
GMD3, made up of 17-year-olds Mickey and Greg and 19-year-old Dan, got together as a group 18 months ago, and with their combination of stunning good looks and soulful voices, they sailed through their first audition after blowing the judges away with a soulful rendition of Boyz II men’s I’ll Make Love to You.
Triple J, made up of Jaymi, Josh and JJ, showd off their talent with a unique take on Rihanna’s We Found Love, and with Gary Barlow comparing them to One Direction, it’s easy to see why the judges loved them.
Put together to perform in a sing-off, the two bands went head to head at Boot Camp with their rendition of Maroon 5’s Moves Like Jagger, and they impressed the judges so much that they both made it through to the final stages of Boot Camp.
Louis Walsh was delighted to tell them that they had got through and both groups were buzzing backstage and couldn't wait to show off move of their musical skills.
Will they both manage to do well enough to get them through to the Judge Houses stage of the competition? Don’t miss X Factor on STV tomorrow night at 8pm to find out!
More About District3
- X Factor stars wish STV viewers a Merry Christmas
- X Factor show 6 results roundup: boy band battle, Louis Walsh upset
- X Factor’s District3 gutted to be aXed
- X Factor aXed act District3: a look back at best bits
- X Factor Live Show six results round-up: District3 get the aXe
- Axed X Factor contestants District3 reveal that this is not the end
- X Factor drama as Louis Walsh refuses to vote for Union J or District3