The celebs may be dropping like flies but there’s still plenty of action to be had in the depths of the Australian jungle.
Following the departure of Limahl from last night’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! there are only nine celebrities left in the jungle.
And tonight sees David Haye take on the terror of his first Bushtucker Trial. He may have been a World Champion boxer and battled the likes of Russian giant Nikolai Valuev but tonight will be his greatest challenge to date!
David will face the Scare Plane trial and the boxer will be hoping to aspire to the heights of his own expectations. And the rumbling stomachs of his campmates!
Elsewhere, soap starlets Charlie Brooks and Helen Flanagan will take on the Blow Your Toad Dingo Dollars challenge.
They will be hoping to win some treats for the camp as they try to burst balloons and bring home the money, exchanging it for a treat.
Will David earn his wings high above the jungle tree tops? And will Helen and Charlie hop along to success?
Find out tonight and along with who will be leaving the jungle next when I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! returns at 9pm on STV.
More About David Haye
- David Haye to get back to the gym after I'm a Celebrity weight loss
- I’m a Celebrity Grand Final round-up: Final Feasts for the new queen
- I’m a Celebrity Grand Final round-up: Gruesome grub before Charlie wins
- Ashley Roberts best bits: Shower offs and Bushtucker Glory
- I’m a Celebrity: Girl power reigns supreme in the jungle.
- I'm a Celebrity Show 18 round-up: Haye gets mauled as three become two
- I’m a Celebrity 2012: David Haye speaks about exiting the jungle in third
- David Haye now favourite to win I'm a Celebrity
- Helen Flanagan copies Myleene Klass' famous shower moment
- David Haye shows off boxers' build after jungle workout