Darts champ Eric Bristow may have five world titles to his name but when it comes to communicating outside Hackney he seems to struggle.
Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts has revealed that she has no idea what he is saying in the I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! jungle.
Speaking in the Bush Telegraph, she said: "Eric, still to this day I'm, like: 'Dude, I have no idea what you just said to me'."
But he isn't the only one to confuse her. Ashley also revealed that she often finds Mancunian bombshell Helen Flanagan incomprehensible.
She said: "I do that with Helen a lot too. I'm, like: 'Oh my God, I have no idea what you just said'."
And the melting pot of regional dialects hasn't escaped Birds of a Feather star Linda Robson's notice either.
Speaking in the Bush Telegraph, she said: "There's Helen's northern accent, Nadine has got a little bit of Scouse, and then we're overrun by cockneys."
But as the days go by, Ashley is gradually starting to pick up the lingo. Helen Flanagan taught her essential British phrases like: 'daft' and 'loo'.
More About Eric Bristow
- Eric Bristow's cutting comments continue after leaving I'm a Celebrity
- I’m a Celebrity: campmates say a fond farewell to ‘daddy’ Eric Bristow
- I’m a Celebrity: Eric Bristow makes eerie final prediction in the camp
- I'm a Celebrity show 17 round-up: Stormy weather and sexual frustration
- I'm a Celebrity's final four discuss career highs
- Eric Bristow eliminated from I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
- Ashley Roberts and Eric Bristow disappoint with Outback Shack treats
- Helen Flanagan challenges Ashley Roberts to 'shower-off'
- Ashley Roberts strips off for new single release
- Meet Ashley Roberts: She's scared of everything