**I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here hopeful Nadine Dorries will be in even more trouble today. The rebellious MP was photographed topless.
Nadine – who is a serving MP – has attracted much criticism for heading off to the Australian jungle instead of taking her place at Westminster.
Political bosses “withdrew the whip” which means she has been suspended from Tory party.
Nadine was spotted at a posh Queensland hotel enjoying some down time before she enters the jungle.
She was photographed rolling down the top of her swimsuit and sunbathing topless.
This will further anger senior members of the Conservative party.
She was only told of her suspension yesterday. An insider told The Sun: “She didn’t really react — it was more of an ‘OK’. But she said she wouldn’t quit the show.”
People who read this story also read
- I'm a Celebrity shower snaps prove that natural is still sexy
- I’m a Celebrity: Helen Flanagan reveals bikini delight
- I’m a Celebrity: Nadine Dorries thinks Cameron will be relieved she’s away
- Emmerdale spoiler (Thur, Nov 1): Thomas breaks down at Carl’s funeral
- I’m a Celebrity romance hopes: Ashley Roberts wants jungle love