Amy has been struggling with her conscience after finding out that her mum is in hospital, but she is in for a shock when she goes to see her and finds her outside having a cigarette looking right as rain.
She furiously storms off, but Kerry is determined to talk to her daughter and rushes after her, pleading for a second chance.
Telling her daughter she has always loved her, will Amy give in and let her mum back into her life or has she burned all her bridges?
Meanwhile, Moira is struggling to fight her feelings for Alex and tries to push him back into Victoria’s arms, but her plan doesn’t go according to plan, and she is left furious when Jeff calls her and tells her she hasn’t got the farm contract.
As Alex later tells Victoria he doesn’t want her back, she’s distraught and tells Andy she has been dumped due to Alex’s reluctance to commit to her.
Elsewhere in the village, there’s an attraction between David and Priya as they bond over a drink in the Woolpack.
Don’t miss Emmerdale on STV at 7pm tonight.
MORE FROM THE VILLAGE
People who read this story also read
- Emmerdale's Natalie Anderson gives birth to son
- Triumphant return to Glasgow Green for Wet Wet Wet
- Madonna at Murrayfield: Queen of Pop proves she's still in vogue
- Never gonna give Rick Astley up? Then time to rejoice as singer announces Scottish show
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards party at his cousin’s birthday bash