Val is horrified when she spots Amy’s swollen lip tonight, and it isn’t long before she is pressing Victoria for information on what happened at the club the night before.
As Victoria spills the beans about Kerry, Val is furious and comforts Amy, telling her that she will support her if she needs it, but Amy is adamant that she doesn’t want anything to do with her mum.
Later, Kerry turns up in the village and soon finds out where Amy lives. After knocking back a drink for some Dutch courage, she heads off to find her daughter and is met with a stone-faced Val.
Giving Amy’s mother a piece of her mind, how will Kerry react, and will Amy change her mind about speaking to her mum?
Meanwhile, Debbie and Cameron turn up at the pub for a spot of lunch, but Cameron is on edge when he spots Chas behind the bar.
Later, Debbie spots him on his laptop, and with his behaviour growing more secretive, she becomes convinced that he is cheating on her.
Elsewhere in the village, Sandy quizzes Laurel about her feelings for Marlon, encouraging her to tell him how she feels before it’s too late.
Don’t miss Emmerdale on STV from 7pm tonight.
MORE FROM THE VILLAGE
People who read this story also read
- Emmerdale's Mark Charnock thinks Marlon, Laurel are a perfect couple
- Laura Norton to join Emmerdale cast
- Full trailer for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 revealed
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart play happy families at Comic-Con
- Coronation Street spoiler: Ryan wreaks havoc on the cobbles