Marlon is still furious with Paddy and Rhona for wanting to move away to New Zealand and begs Paddy to reconsider, desperate not to lose his son.
Paddy is adamant that he is bored of village life, however, and drops a bombshell on Marlon when he suggests he moves to New Zealand with them.
Agreeing to go with them, Paddy and Rhona are thrilled that he will be joining them, but is he as enthusiastic as he says or is it all an act?
Meanwhile, Val comes up with a plan to convince Pollard to return to work, but when he finds out about her scheming he is furious.
Will he continue to work at the B&B or has he had enough of Val’s plots?
Elsewhere in the village, Laurel is devastated when Marlon reveals he is leaving the village, while Victoria is furious with Alex for flooding the house.
Don’t miss Emmerdale on STV at 7pm tonight.
MORE FROM THE COBBLES
People who read this story also read
- Coronation Street spoiler: will Peter abduct Simon?
- Robert Pattinson found Twilight fatherhood strange
- Dancing on Ice presenter Christine Bleakley in new cancer scare
- Wet Wet Wet exclusive: band talk Glasgow Green gig, T in the Park and album hopes
- Emmerdale's John Middleton get new look for Ashley downfall storyline