Lauren Goodger failed to join her fellow Dancing on Ice contestants tonight for a group skate as part of the grand final, after injuring herself.
The former The Only Way Is Essex star was noticeably absent as the other eliminated eight contestants returned to the ice, for a group skate.
Each of the other former hopefuls – Pamela Anderson, Anthea Turner, Samia Ghadie, Gareth Thomas, Shayne Ward, Joe Pasquale, Oona King and Keith Chegwin – came back and performed a few steps from one of their most iconic routines from the series, to the cheers of the studio audience.
But Lauren, who was eliminated in week two of the competition during her first skate on the show, missed out on the fun.
Taking to Twitter to explain to fans why she wasn’t there, the Essex girl said: “Sorry guys I've been in physio I'm injured I'm here with the atmosphere but can't skate!”
However Lauren made sure not to miss out on the fun of the grand final, adding: “Wrap party after loved every minute of DOI 2013 xx.”
She also posted a snap of herself backstage with her partner Michael Zenezini.
Tonight’s grand final saw Olympic gymnast Beth Tweddle being crowned the 2013 winner, beating former EastEnders star Matt Lapinskas who came second, and Olympic boxer Luke Campbell who placed third.
Check out STV’s Dancing on Ice site for all the details and videos from the tense grand final.
Take a look at Lauren's one and only DoI performance in the video player above.
More About Lauren Goodger
- Lauren Goodger "gutted" to be eliminated from Dancing on Ice
- Dancing on Ice result: surprise as Lauren Goodger voted off second
- Dancing on Ice: Lauren Goodger is under fire rather than Girl on Fire
- Lauren Goodger nervous ahead of first Dancing on Ice routine
- Dancing on Ice star Lauren Goodger terrified of the judges
- Dancing on Ice: Lauren Goodger – the glamorous Essex girl