Dancing on Ice's resident heartthrobs, Luke Campbell and Matt Lapinskas, returned to their old schools this week ahead of the skating show's School Disco-theme.
For Olympic boxer Luke, that meant a trip back to Hull with skating partner Jenna Smith, where the kids at Sirius Academy were delighted to see him.
As well as teaching the pupils some of his boxing moves, he joined Jenna in debuting some of their most impressive skating steps. And it seemed like the whole school would be getting behind him during tonight's performance.
Former EastEnders actor Matt, meanwhile, went back to his old school in Milton Keynes.
"This school gave me my starting point in life. They made me find that spark in my life, so this is a school that I hold close to my heart," he said.
As well as demonstrating some dance moves with skating partner Brianne Delcourt, he had a very important message for the children studying there today.
He said: "As long as you stay focussed and you stay positive about everything in school that you do, and don't let anyone else tell you you can't do it, you can achieve anything you want to achieve it."
But it also turns out that Matt's cheeky chappy personality isn't anything new.
Teacher Miss Bradley admitted that while he was at school, he was "great fun, highly energetic and sometimes a little bit cheeky".
We might have guessed!
More About Matt Lapinskas
- Matt Lapinskas is Dancing on Ice runner-up coming second to Beth Tweddle
- Matt Lapinskas performs Bolero in bid for Dancing on Ice crown
- Matt Lapinskas scores perfect 80 after second DoI final routine
- Matt Lapinskas dazzles in his Showcase Skate earning full marks of 40
- Matt Lapinskas' Dancing on Ice best bits
- Dancing on Ice’s Brianne Delcourt denies romance with Matt Lapinskas
- Matt Lapinskas through to Dancing on Ice final after Gareth Thomas shock