Rob is suspicious of Ryan’s supposed back injury, and enlisting Eva’s help, he is determined to prove that the devious youngster is lying about being hurt.
The pair hatch a plan to get Eva to flirt with Ryan, hoping that he’ll admit the truth, but will he see through their plot? And how will Michelle react when she finds out her precious son has been lying?
Meanwhile, Dev gets excited when he finds out that there has been a cancellation at the wedding venue in September and tries to talk Sunita into booking the date, but is that what she really wants?
Elsewhere on the cobbles, Fiz, Izzy and Tyrone get everything ready for Kirsty’s surprise baby shower, but Kirsty isn’t happy when she sees how well Fiz and Tyrone get on.
Watching them like a hawk, she suddenly announces that they party’s over and sends everyone home before turning on Tyrone, accusing him of having an affair with Fiz. Oh dear, looks like Kirsty’s temper is about to blow again…
And when Beth beats Tracy to the flat above the bookies, how will she react?
Don’t miss Coronation Street on STV from 7.30pm tonight.
MORE FROM THE COBBLES
- See all the latest news and gossip from the soap
- Catch up with Corrie on the STV Player
- Take a sneak peek at this week's preview videos
People who read this story also read
- Coronation Street's pregnancy plot is 'emotional' says North
- The Dark Knight Rises for superb final flourish as scars are shown
- Mark Wright wants Fifty Shades of Grey movie role
- Superstar show 5 roundup: Drama as Niall’s dreams are dashed
- Emmerdale's Mark Charnock thinks Marlon, Laurel are a perfect couple