Coronation Street star Craig Charles has admitted that his character is a fool to trust Tracy Barlow.
Charles has recently returned to his role as cab driver Lloyd Mullaney after a break to film Red Dwarf.
Viewers saw Tracy working on the switch at Lloyd's new cab firm Fare Ladies, hoping to support Streetcars boss Steve McDonald by sabotaging the rival business.
Barlow has already caused chaos for the new company by sending cabs the wrong way and tipping Steve off about lucrative jobs.
Charles has admitted that Lloyd should know better than to trust Tracy (Kate Ford).
Speaking on This Morning: "Why did Lloyd employ her? Is he stupid or what?
"But he's actually convinced that she wants to get back at Steve too... they're playing a little game with him. She just starts really sabotaging his business."
Asked if things will be better between former friends Steve and Lloyd, Craig said: "They're going to get quite bad for a while I imagine, but let's hope they make up because I love working with him."
This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
People who read this story also read
- Coronation Street's star Sue Nicholls meets viewer who saved her life
- Coronation Street star Shobna Gulati quits Twitter after racists taunts
- Coronation Street's Shobna Gulati named Rear Of The Year
- Coronation Street: Brooke Vincent wants to chill
- Coronation Street’s Alison King reveals all about Peter Barlow’s meltdown