It could be more than One Night Only in the spotlight for 11-year-old singing sensation Arisxandra Libantino as she is named as a Britain’s Got Talent semi-finalist.
The schoolgirl songbird has made it through to the live show of the talent competition and will compete for a place in the final on June 8.
Arisxandra blew the judges away with her rendition of One Night Only from the musical Dreamgirls and David Walliams tipped her to be ‘bigger than Beyoncé’.
It has been reported that the young singer is hopeful of securing a future for her family, who are originally from the Philippines, by doing well in the competition.
Read the full story here.
If you missed Arisxandra’s first audition, check it out in the player above.
Find out how far Arisxandra makes it during the semi-finals, tune into STV and ITV every night this week from 7.30pm.
- Britain’s Got Talent: Semi-final slot for impressionist Francine Lewis
- Britain’s Got Talent: Teen comic Jack Carroll through to semi-final
- Britain’s Got Talent 2013 semi-final line-up revealed: who made the cut?
- BGT star Arisxandra hopes angelic singing will secure family a better life
- Britain's Got Talent's Arisxandra tipped to be 'bigger than Beyoncé'