Britain’s Got Talent always attracts a host of talented dancers keen to show off their skills to the judges, and tonight was no exception when teenagers AJ and Chloe took to the stage.
18-year-old AJ and 17-year-old Chloe have been performing together for six years and are currently the British national under 21 Latin dance champions, and the judges were certainly impressed with the pair’s sexy moves.
David loved the performance and told them: “You’ve devoted so much of your life to getting this good at something and you’ve given us all so much pleasure.
“It’s really fantastic to see. To be that young, that beautiful and that talented – I just feel like a complete lump.”
Amanda also loved it and said: “Guys it was absolutely faultless and I loved every second of it. Well done.”
Alesha praised the pair for their accomplishments and told them: “It was very polished, it was very slick and it was very sexy. I just hope that this competition takes you to the next level."
Simon left the dancing duo delighted when he told them that they were one of the best acts of the day and added: “You have the talent, I can see how much work you’ve put into it. Absolutely brilliant.”
With such positive praise from all four of the judges, did the Latino lovelies make it through to the next round?
Watch the video in the player above to find out!
- Britain's Got Talent: CEO Dancers shake their way into the judges' hearts
- Britain’s Got Talent: Neil Hook keeps his patisserie dreams alive
- Britain’s Got Talent: Richard and Adam swap sandwiches for singing
People who read this story also read
- Two Ways fail to impress with lacklustre Britain’s Got Talent audition
- Francine Lewis leaves the Britain's Got Talent judges in hysterics
- Jordan O’Keefe strums his way into the Britain’s Got Talent judges’ hearts
- Did James Levine tap his way into the Britain’s Got Talent judges’ hearts?
- Pop’arazzi Crew cause chaos between the Britain’s Got Talent judges